Products & Orders
Coloration: Almost all of our shoes are burnished by hand. This makes them unique - each pair has its own nuanced variation of color. Please note therefore, that the coloration of footwear in our online photographs may vary from the appearance in person - it’s a lighting thing. If you have any questions or doubts about the color of a product, please contact us and we will be happy to send you more photographs. If the coloration is not as expected when you receive your Di Bianco shoes, we offer free exchanges and returns.
- Delivery: Shoes ordered through the In-Stock section will be shipped via UPS.
- Made to Order Timing/Delivery: Shoes made to order take 3-6 months to build and ship from Italy. Made to order shoes will be sent to the U.S. and then mailed UPS from our location in Branford, CT. We can also deliver internationally, direct from Italy.
- Where is my order? Email us at email@example.com
- Find a Retailer: View the list
- Made to Order: Almost every model produced by Di Bianco can be produced on a Made to Order basis. You can drive the creative process or choose from our suggestions to render a unique pair of shoes made exclusively for you. The options are endless including choosing the leather, color, burnishing, stitching, sole, construction, and width. This is an opportunity to use an existing Di Bianco model and truly personalize it to your own taste. Find Your Fit: for Made to Order fit guidelines, please click here. Email: Info@ScarpeDiBianco.com to begin the dialogue.
- Repair: Our artisans spend hours and hours crafting each and every pair. As a valued part of your wardrobe, we work to restore your shoes and add years to their lifespan. Di Bianco offers repair services from re-burnishing / recoloring to resoling and refurbishing. Note: certain constructions cannot be re-soled. Email us: Info@ScapreDiBianco.com for assistance.
- Care + Maintenance: A well-made pair of shoes deserves the best care and maintenance to keep them in top form. Di Bianco offers high quality tools and accessories which make it easy to look after your footwear, including creams and moisturizers, shoehorns, brushes, and shoe trees. Email us: Info@ScapreDiBianco.com for assistance.
Returns & Refunds
- How do I return my order? We accept returns within 30 days from delivery. All returns must be in original and unworn condition. To make a return, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 203-208-0467 to receive a return authorization and return shipping label.
- How long does it take to process my return? Once your return is received, your refund is processed the same business day M-F. Depending on your bank, it usually takes 3-5 days for the refund to post to your account.
- Do I pay for return shipping? Return shipping is complimentary within the United States and Canada. At this time, we do not offer complimentary returns for international returns.
- How do I exchange a size? To exchange a product for a different size, please email us at email@example.com to receive a return authorization and return shipping label. We will hold the new size until the return is received. Once the return is received and in original and unworn condition, we will ship the new size. Alternatively, if you do not want to wait for the return to be received, you can purchase the new size in a new transaction. Once the original pair has been received, we will process a refund.
Account & Privacy
- How do I create an account? To create an account simply click the “person” icon in the upper right corner and you will be prompted to create an account.
- How do I change my contact preferences? You are welcome to unsubscribe from our email marketing at any time. To update your contact preferences, login to your account and make the changes. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to change your contact preferences or with any account questions.